View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 16:42

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/230/150
BF:
Progress: 19%

Hi Nat, I did what you said and when I click the carb inspector I get this picture of something that says hidden carb counter then it has a black line that says label and directly under that ther is a box as if there was something for you to click on but the only thing is is that it does nothing. Right next to it is the word calories and then theres a bunch of lines underneath that as if you were to write something its looks like a mini piece of paper. It won't let me inside there to type. there isn't anything that says calculate either. I mean there is nothing for me to enter like the examples you gave me. Could it be that because I'm on aoltv I'm getting something different or cant access the same thing? It shouldnt have anything to do with it I wouldn't think but then again I dont know. It's kinda upsetting that I'm not getting what you are explaining. One question, How do I do my body fat % and all the measurements and to find out if my goal weight is right for me? Thanks a bunch for all of your help. I wish I was on a computer so I could download what I see when I click that hidden carb counter so I could pass it on to ya. Sabrina