View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 16:57

Plan: what ever
Stats: 198/177/000 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%

Today is day 2 and so far so good. I went to walmart and bought me the atkins 120-day record journal, with the carb counter. It ran $10.00 bucks, but I can keep it out on my desk, and jot down wht food I stuff in my mouth and the carbs. I have never been good at sticking to a daily record, but this is pretty cool, and since I don't want to waste the money, Im going to stay motivated to get my $10.00 bucks out of it.

Michelle yes we are very close in stats, but you already droped a bunch of weight. congrates. Today it is hot, I think I feel like a corn dog, wishing I could peel off this out layer LOL.

sproch3384 I set my goal weight, pretty high, Due to I am 45, and hormones may be against me this time. (change of life) LOL I think you have done great, and I know you have to be very happy with you loss so far. I too may change my goal to go lower once I get there, But you are so right in That a goal should be were you are happy.

Asardeneta today on my walmart trip, I picked me up some short sleeve cotton mens shirts, They are light weight and cheaper the womens clothes, plus they cover my arms. I too am not happy with my arms. When I get a chance I will get them taned hopefully they will look smaller LOL and congrates on your 2 lb loss

Hope everyone had a great day, will check in tomorrow