View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 14:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%
Default Jump Starting My Weight Loss

I have decided to give atkins a try...on day 2 of induction...I was losing on CALP, but only 2 lbs in the last 3 weeks.

I know that I should have patience. And I know that because I have spent the majority of my life on one diet or another...yo-yo-ing, I will probably lose pretty slowly...which is okay. But I am in a hurry just to fit into a size 18. I can't even explain why this size is going to make me happy...I mean it is still really big...but I think that getting there is my first major goal. So...like I said...have switched to Atkins.

Also I have started the dreaded exercise. Although I don't mind the weight training at all...in fact...believe it or not...I really like it. It is the cardio that I hate. I am a big time smoker. [breaking that habit will come later] and getting my heart rate up is really exhasting. Anyhow...I started some cardio today. I have done some skipping with a rope in my living room, and been dancing to fast music...looks pretty rediculous, but nobody is home, so I'm okay there. [THANK GOD THE DOG CAN'T TALK...OR LAUGH...LOL]
So I have done 2 sprints of 10 mins so far...and will do another before the kids get home from school... and then I promised my precious puppy I would take her for a walk at the doggy park...that is a good 45 mins.

Sorry...didn't mean to make a book of it, but that is what I am doing in hopes of speeding up my weight loss a bit.