View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 12:56
Registered Member

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 145/140/? Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Actually, there are a few good Greek restaurants in town which I love, and Indian restaurant and a couple of seafood/steak restaurants and a good authentic Italian restaurant too. So....I'm just being a complainer I guess. When I was in Edmonton last weekend I was blown away by all the amazing food - we went to a restaurant called Tropika's which was SOOOOOOOOO good! It was Malaysian and so yummy! Tons of coconut curry/meat dishes...good veggie dishes....and an amazing hot and sour soup. My friends and I love good food and one of our missions for our trip to Edmonton was to eat as much yummy ethnic food as possible since there is a relative lack of it in Prince George. So we did a decent job of that.

Edmonton seems like a pretty nice place...lots of culture, not too commercialized (except the mall of course ).

Anyhow one really good thing about Prince George is that there is definately access to good meat - there are some bison farms nearby, I have friends who go hunting and can supply me with meat and there is a really great meat store in town that has all sorts of different things including grass fed lamb and quail and whatever you really want!

ok, my ranting is over...i've talked myself out of it!