View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 08:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/gastric bypass
Stats: 278/130/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 94%

Thanks DaddioM Dr. says I might try lecithin helps me absorb fat even though he laughed and said he never had a patient WANT to absorb fat. A nutrionist who works at Keto Corp where I get my Protein Shakes said NOTHING in the shakes I drink should slow or stop me, He was a weight trainer several years and said since I've been doing the same exercise for 6 months that has to change my body is used to that expendeture of energy just like it does calories. He said investigate some weight resistance like "Curves" gym Low impact resistance and he said swim if possible. The weight of the water is great for burning calories. So Im taking the shakes, eating right, upped by exercise from 30 min to 1 hr. and added a walking tape WITH weights. We'll see. He said Im so close to goal the rest is sweat and tears! (just great!) Ive also been under alot of stress. He said that is definately negative to weight loss as are my migrane medswith caffeine. He also mentioned adding supplement L-carnitine, and CLA, Helps break and move the fat to the "incenerator" he called it. They are not cheap either! He was VERY helpful. So well see but the fat thing is a definate possible contributor per the doc! Thanks again