View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 07:02
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

I have been shopping but not alot. My first buy was a new pair of jeans size 20 from a 26. I wore my 26 till they were literally falling off my hips. When not even a belt would keep them up I bought the size 20. I won't buy new pants till these start doing the same thing. Luckily I've got pants in the closet that were once to small to wear that now fit so I don't have to go shopping anywhere but my own closet.

Shirts, all the one's in the closet where either tight or too small. Now they fit. So again, I shop in my closet. I've recently (last week) bought 2 new shirts, a size large for the first time in 8 years. So that was exciting. See gallery for the velvet pic, that's one of the new shirts.

The thing with me is, I knew someday I would be ready to start losing weight and have kept clothes from when I was thinner. So I won't have to go shopping much. Oh I did buy a size 16 pants to motivate me to fit in them. But I'm still a couple of months off from wearing those. But I will.

Bras, they are lose but still fit. I also have a few from a lesser weight so I'll use those before I go off to buy more.

The plan is to reach goal and then go on a shopping spree. I refuse to buy a new wardrobe every time I lose a dress size.

Good luck to all and keep up the good work.