View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 19:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%

I was looking over the sites for McDonalds around the world. Most of the Central/South American ones don't have Web Pages. For the most part, the rest don't list Nutritional Information. I couldn't bring the site for Spain because its saying I don't have a new enough version of Flash Player. But, I pulled up Australia's Site:

Quote:
French Fries Potato, Edible Tallow, Dextrose (derived from wheat), Mineral Salt (450), Antioxidant (320).

Hash Brown Potato, Beef Tallow, Salt, Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Mineral Salt (450), Pepper, Antioxidant (320).

McDonald's Shortening Edible Tallow, Antioxidant (310), Antifoam (900).

Apple Pie Apple, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Animal & Vegetable Shortening (Edible Tallow, Palm, Soybean and Sunflower Oils), Water, Sugar, Thickeners (1412, 1422), Whey Protein (derived from milk), Salt, Lemon Juice, Spices, Dextrose (derived from wheat), Emulsifiers (322, 471 derived from soy), Vegetable Gums (415, 466), Food Acids (300, 330), Raising Agents (450, 500), Flavour, Mineral Salt (170), Antioxidant (320).

Peanut Butter Portion Peanuts, Vegetable Oils [Peanut and Palm (Antioxidant(320)], Sugar, Salt.

Now, if they still use Tallow in Australia, why not the US ??? Not to mention they still use Sucrose instead of HFCS. It seems to me the ingredients they use overseas are a hell of alot healthier than the crap they're using here in the US.