View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 08:31

Plan: A combination of a few
Stats: 185/167/160
BF:
Progress: 72%

Hi, thanks for the reply. The reason I am not following the plan exactly like it says in the book is because I did not really want to get into weighting myself, measuring body fat and filling out all the charts that they suggest in the Protein Power book. I guess you could say I am too lazy but I really just want to change my eating so that I am not filling my body with crap. The weight loss will be nice but I am not really out of shape or very overweight. I am sure that if I continue to cut carbs, stay active and I am already eating less, the access weight will drop off by itself. I am very busy(work,planning a wedding) and I can see myself losing interest if I am trying to follow recipes etc. I just want to be aware of what I can and cannot eat on a daily basis and try to alter my eating to fall into the foods that are going to help me rather than sit and turn to fat. If I sound lazy I guess it seems like that but I really think that if I put too much time into this plan and worry about it all the time, I may lose interest.

What do you think??

Sherriff