View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 06:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 222/212/130
BF:
Progress: 11%

Thanks for your comments Ruth - I'm hoping I'll be able to reduce my meds to nil as well. As it looks I'm headed in that direction. I have a doctors appointment next week and I will tell her then. Hopefully she'll agree to at least a month trial. I'm sure by then I'll have solid proof that it's better for me to be LCing than not to be!

I have a woman doctor as well and otherwise she is fantastic! She's done more for me in the 6 months I've been seeing her than any doctor has done in the past 5 years! I really don't want to have to find another

I am frustrated though that none of them will take off their blinders and quit using their text-book mentality. I can almost bet in the future this will be the WOE they will use to treat diabetes - with everyone showing such good results, how can they not!

Oh well I'm back to eating LC until one of them can give me absolute proof that it's harming me in some way - I go for my 3 month blood tests again next month and I'm hoping all my counts will be down! How can they argue with that!