#19   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 15:31
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
So it is a fake discussion . I like to read about what one thinks or does. Not about opinions from others or hear say. Doesn´t that make sense?

Placing articles is ok imho if you also state some own opinion with it.

How does my posting a published article make the discussion surrounding it fake?

This is a section for research and media. I dont recall reading anything in the forum rules about a requirement to post my own personal thoughts or opinions on any article I post here.

If I want to start a thread with my own personal thoughts and opinions I would do it under the Atkins section of this board or wherever else I felt it appropriate based on what I wanted to write about.

The majority of posts in this section are all articles that journalists have written. The individulas on this board who post these articles sometimes post their personal thoughts and sometimes do not. That doesnt mean that all the responses in the thread that discuss the article are somehow fake simply because the original poster didnt share a personal opinion on it.

I post enough on these boards and most people who read any of my posts pretty much know how I feel about certain things anyway. I dont feel I am obligated to post an opinion to every single article I put up. Sometimes I just like to put them up to share with everyone else and see what others have to say.