View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 09:57

Plan: Celiac Disease
Stats: 215/190/115 Female 5'3
BF:35/?/10
Progress: 25%

I think I hear you Jessie. I feel like there is an Evil Laree lurking in me that always wants to sabotage me when I am doing well. I have finally found a WOL that works for me, is healthy and keeps my diabetes at bay, and then along comes that B*tch and whining about gimme this and gimmie that, this doesn't work, you are wasting your time, and sometimes I give into her because she is so loud. I have been working hard at trying to shut her up, she is such a pain in the arse. I have to make this work, my life is at stake! It is hard when you feel all alone, I have found that coming to this site has really helped me not feel so alone. Everyone has been supportive and helpful especially the lovely ladies that stop by my journal. I don't know if any of this helps, but I do hear you, and I support you in your troubles. I share your pain and hope that it makes it a little easier to bear. Hope you find some inspiration here on the web site today. There are alot of people who want to help you through this. Try kicking that depressing b*tch in the arse and tell her you don't need her kind of encouragement and to get lost!

Sincerely, Laree