View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 09:28

Plan: atkins
Stats: 129.5/121/105 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress:
Default can someone take a look at this please!

Can someone please tell me if I'm doing this right. I read the book and everything, but i dont seem to be losing. Here is a typical day of what I eat. I am open to any suggestions.

Breakfast: Mock danish (1 0z cream chz, 1 egg, 1 packet splenda, some butter and cinnamon) 3 carbs.

Decaf coffee 16 oz, 2 tbs. 1/2 and 1/2, da vinci syrup. 3 carbs max.

Snack, 2 0r 3 slices american cheese and salami, sometimes also some turkey. 2 carbs.

Lunch 4 oz ceasar salad, no croutons, a little parmesan, and 3 oz grilled chx breast. not sure, but cant be many carbs

Snack 7 or 8 spears cooked broccoli in butter and 4 or 5 pieces grilled shrimp with butter and lemon. again, not sure, but it cant be many.

Dinner, 9 oz steak with bl chz crumbles on top, and broccoli if I havent had it for a snack. 0??? Sometimes add bl chz dressing instead, which would add about 2 carbs.]

lots of bottled water all day, so i dont think thats a problem. also have been in ketosis entire time according to the sticks, but dont have the symptoms, except may be a little decreased hunger.

Sometimes i substitute, and I'll have a 4 oz salad with bacon bits, cucumbers, chz and oil and vingar instead of a snack. Are bacon bits ok? I try to stay away from processed foods mostly. Also, can I have wings? I work in a restaurant, and most of my food comes fromt here. I'm really careful about what i order, but our wingsauce has 2 carbs and 1 gram sugar for 2 tbs, which is actually more than i would use. is this acceptable?

I dont have much to lose, only 10 lbs, but i'm getting frustrated. Summers coming quick! I started two weeks ago and have lost 2 1/2 lbs. If I get on the scale a few times and jiggle a little. and my measurements are the same, and nothing feels loser yet. (including my bathing suit!) Thanks for whoevers still reading this novel! Ally
Sponsored Links