View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 09:14

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

You know...the only part of me that doesnt want to do it is the whiney baby part "I want to eat whatever I want" but that aprt of me has lost it's battle and I DO want to do this! Heck I consider myself one of the people who "has had tremendous success on this board" Its crazy too I lose a bunch, gain some, lose a bunch, gain some, stall outs a few times in between but overall picture still puts me at about 70 pounds down in 7 months and I know thats not bad at all...if I knew 7 months ago that I would lose 70 pounds in 7 months I would ahve signed right up for sure even if I'd lost only 50 say..it's still bettering my life. I have suddenly been getting a LOT of attenting and looks when out and I love it and I deserve it! I have suffered years of being huge and unhappy and I am a good person. I know the best years of my life are yet to come...how great is that to know? I guess the people who inspire me the most are the ones who struggle and stumble and fall but keep on going.... I personally AM proud of myself..still get down thinking about how far I have to go sometimes but in general it's all positive.

I am always the cheerleader in my RL and lately I've been feeling weaker than weak and in need of lifting up I guess...lol