#14   ^
Old Thu, Apr-15-04, 06:25
Registered Member

Plan: low carb/low fat
Stats: 255/236/155 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:32%/?/20%
Progress: 19%

I have I. A. (Internet Addiction).

I don't know if any of you remember Prodigy, but it was one of the very first online servers around. My husband worked for it way back when the Internet first went public and we got all our computer time completely FREE. I could be on the Intenet as much as I wanted. The only thing limiting my computer usage was the fact that it tied up the phone lines. Later, as soon as Internet cable came out, we signed up for that and the rest is history. I retired from teaching a year ago and it is now difficult to stay away from the computer. I am on several message boards and chats and I love to just surf the internet. It is the biggest source of information in the world. I have met people from all over the world on the computer and have even met some of them in person. I am also an avid ebayer. I buy and sell on ebay all the time. I buy diet and nutrition books as well as exercise and fitness books on ebay, read them and then resell them on ebay. I just bought a neat little system called Perfect Portions. It is a sectioned plate with a cover and shows you reasonable portion sizes. It's great for picnics or if you take your lunch to work. It would normally cost $20.00 from the manufacturer plus $5.00 s/h, but I bought it new on ebay for a total of $6.45.

Active Low Carber Forums is my favorite low carb message board because of the way it is set up into different categories. It is run very well. I realize that with thousands of hits everyday there are going to be lots of people with different personalities on here and sometimes there will be a personality clash, but there is so much stuff on here, everyone can find a niche'.