View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 19:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/128/110
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default Adding...

From what I have read in these posts, I am going to start drinking LOTS of water instead of diet soda...which I am somewhat hooked on lol...
:::Reading Dr. Atkin's book right now::: hehe
I just can't get away from this forum, and all the support!
Gotta couple questions, which will probably be answered in his book, but since I love cheese, there are certain ones that I only eat...I have always been a very picky eater
I love american cheese, chedder, sharp or other-wise and I like provolone on ham and cheese sandwiches, but of course I won't be able to have the bread anymore like I always have...any other suggestions on cheeses? are these worse than other cheese? I don't like really strong cheese, sharp cheddar the strongest I have tried and like...
Also are the cheeses I like, are they not good cheese for the low carb diet? Again I will probably have this answered in the book, just want to know as soon as possible as I am so excited!
20 pounds may not seem like much to lose, but I have been carrying it around up and down for as long as I can remember and after having my child the weight has moved to places that I am not all too happy with lol
Also, on salads I absolutely love croutons, but it's something I will have to watch I see now, what about bacon bits? If its real bacon?
One more question, not sure about dairy altho it seems to be restricted I drink tons of skim milk..should I cut down on milk period and drink only whole? Even with all the fat? Been avoiding fat all my life guess this will just take a period of adjustment !
Well going to read more, I was blessed with the ability to read fast, I plan on having this book read by tomorrow night lol, I even wanna take notes
Bye for now!