View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Wed, Apr-14-04, 13:14

Plan: Atkins, keto
Stats: 230/230/150 Female 67.5"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Who can forget the cabbage soup diet? Not anyone who's ever smelled it, that's for sure. I wanted the Ayds candy (diet aides) when I was a teen, but my mom wouldn't buy them for me. And I wasn't really overweight, so I can see why she wouldn't.

I did Nutrisystem. Lost alot of money and weight eating nifty little, pre-packaged, dehydrated meals that you plumped up with water. As soon as I quit, I found all of the lost pounds and their friends, but none of the lost money.

I did Diet Center, on my own, and actually did very well. Until I quit.

The Rice Diet - my girlfriend and I went on this in high school because she was developing acne and the dermatologist said the diet would clear it up. It did, too. I don't remember losing any weight, but we did have clear skin.

Weight Watchers - Actually I love WW. I can do really well on it, too. The problems are: 1) I tend to use my points for not so healthy choices and 2) I was always hungry. Always.

And then there was the poor college student diet. Work in a restaurant and beg the cook for free food. It worked, mostly because I was so busy and so poor.

Yeah, LC is sounding pretty good.