Registered Member

Plan: Warrior LC
Stats: 222/201/191 Male 180 cm
BF:30%/12%/12%
Progress: 68%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperoo
Didn't understand the abbr. in that one...
guys my age carry more fat INSIDE the body, so age is a factor....
And, the pictures really do look make me look a little leaner than I truly believe I am. Doesn't matter really, I won't stop trying until I get to where I want to be!

Hoi Chip,

BIA is ...
<<
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis

Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis or BIA is considered one of the most reliable and accessible methods of screening body fat. In conventional BIA, a person is weighed, then height, age, gender and weight or other physical characteristics such as body type, physical activity level, ethnicity, etc. are entered in a computer. While the person is lying down, electrodes are attached to various parts of the body and a small electric signal is circulated. Simply explained, BIA measures the impedance or resistance to the signal as it travels through the water that is found in muscle and fat. The more muscle a person has, the more water their body can hold. The greater the amount of water in a person's body, the easier it is for the current to pass through it. The more fat, the more resistance to the current. BIA is safe and it does not hurt. In fact, the signal used in body fat monitors can not be felt at all either by an adult or child.

Tanita's Patented BIA Method
Tanita has patented a revolutionary new way of measuring BIA that is faster, easier, less intrusive and includes a precision scale making this a simple one-step process. In fact, Tanita was the first company to introduce the world to the body fat monitor/scale. Tanita's monitor looks just like a bathroom scale. A person inputs age, gender and height, then steps onto the platform. Electrodes in the foot sensor pads send a low, safe signal through the body. Weight is calculated automatically along with body fat content in less than a minute. All Body Fat Monitor/Scales and UltimateScales feature Tanita's patented BIA method.

I also have the internal fat problem and I have a protruding belly!
So Iīm not quite where you are. But I also make progress. If you would like an easy diet look at my posts about the Warrior Diet. Life is a feast.

Althoug it was not so funny at first, myself being convinced this was THE diet, others not seeing any progress. I donīt hear that anymore!