View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Apr-13-04, 09:29

Plan: Atkins/induction
Stats: 329/293.5/200 Female 5 feet 2.5inches
BF:
Progress: 28%

Whoah baby I am home. Since December I have been battling with the same ten pounds. I take it off then put it on take it off and put it on. I am on meds for depression but I think other issues are what I am really dealing with. I get discouraged not with Atkins but with myself. I lose sight of where I am headed but running into tree once in a while wakes me up. I am not where I hoped to be at this time this year but I also am not where I was last year at this time. Trying to keep a positive out look is like crossing a river, Some times the waters are so dark and deep I am afraid to step in other times they seem shallow but are moving so fast I am afraid of being swept away. This ten pounds is the River I must get across before I can move on, But I will cross it. I don't know what lies ahead but I know what is behind me and I don't want to go back. I have lost 60 solid pounds since May last year and once I get past this 10 it will be 70. I don't know how that averages out but I do know this journey is for life in more ways than one.