View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Apr-13-04, 08:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273.5/236.0/160 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 33%

Quote:
I am in my opinion losing very slow ..... started Jan.17,2004 .... have lost 21 lbs.

I started January 18th and as of today have lost 19.9 pounds. I was getting annoyed, started analyzing things (I love numbers ) and then decided, hoped, maybe, losing it slowly is the ticket to keeping it off. I don't KNOW that of course, but I do know I have lost it faster (lost 116 pounds once between July 11th and April 19th) and it didn't stay gone. So for me, for now, I think some of this is intended to help me learn to eat and think differently about food and I'm good with that. I am trying to focus on me, not on what is happening for other people. They aren't me, even if the stats look the same.

So of COURSE I wish it were faster, but it isn't so even though I look with envy at a co-worker with half to lose as me, who has lost twice as much as me and doesn't have to look at calories, I am just planning to hang in there because this is so much more enjoyable for me and a lot less work for me than low calorie low fat was!

PecanPie