Old Tue, Apr-13-04, 07:47
Slowly I turn

Plan: Atkins restart 3-17-10
Stats: 195.5/170.6/135 Female 5'5
BF:48%/37%/20%
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindySue48
I've not heard of weight being an issue except when you're talking a lot more than you have to loose.

Have you been to a sleep clinic? had a sleep study done? Do you use a CPAP machine? Sleep apnea is not only an inconvenience, it's dangerous. If you haven't yet, please see your doc for treatment. You can always stop treatment down the road if symptoms do improve.

Yes, I have been to a sleep clinic, yes had the sleep study done. The night I was there I had mild episodes of it... not the usual. No I don't use a cpap but should. I was not happy with the doctor that I went to so I did not go back for the follow up. My hubby has sleep apnea also, he used to stop breathing 60 times an hour... was horrible for the both of us. Cpap has been a blessing for him. I don't want to be strapped down to that machine every night for the rest of my life. I now have three babies to take care of, I'm afraid I won't hear them in the middle of the night. You have to take it with you every where you go. It does things to your sinuses. My husband now has allergies. If he forgets to take the machine if we go away, just one night, his throat is raw and swollen... The cons are too many for me. I am hoping to lose some weight and have it improve.