View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 06:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 264.0/146/139 Female 5' 6
BF:
Progress: 94%
Thumbs up Please Welcome Me To Onederland

PLEASE WELCOME ME TO ONEDERLAND!!!! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A LOSER!!

Well, if I can do it, anyone can!! Remember, I am the one that the doctor told that the ONLY way I would be able to lose my weight was to have a gastric bypass!! And, when I was turned down for the surgery from my insurance company, I ballooned from 250 to 262 and then decided to go against everyone’s advice and do the Atkins Diet. Here I am, 5-1/2 months later and 63 pounds lighter, with only 59 more to go before I hit my goal.

This weight loss has been easy and I am so proud of myself for not cheating, even one time, during these 5 short months!! Why would anyone want to cheat?? We get to eat our cheeses, our veggies with butter on them, our eggs and bacon ~ my gosh ~ this is a dream come true!!

Last week I experienced some light headiness and found that my blood pressure was VERY low ~ 58/38 ~ I called the doctor and he told me to stop taking my blood pressure medicine and to monitor my pressure and to come and visit him in a week.. Well, now that I have been off my blood pressure for a week now, it has stabled to around 117/67 and I go to see the doctor this Wednesday ~ ~ he will be shocked to see my weight loss (he does not know about it yet).

Yesterday, I looked so pretty in my new Easter outfit sitting like an angel in church. My husband was so proud of me. Instead of wearing a size 22 (tightly), I was in a loosely fit size 18.

I want to thank each of you for your support during this time. It really helped me a lot. I look forward to your continued support through the next 59 pounds too.
Sponsored Links