View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Sun, Apr-11-04, 22:51

Plan: atkins
Stats: 192/173.5/150 Female 5'3 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%

Hmmmm....let's see...I've tried the cabbage soup one, horrible, I didn't even last 2 days and it made me so sick.

The mayo clinic diet...actually had some success on this one..lost about 20lbs, got pregnant, and never could go back on it because I can't eat eggs anymore.

Slim fast....never worked for me but I use the lc shakes for breakfast all the time now and have had no problem

Diet Doctor....prescribed phentermine.....I lost about 30 lbs and half my mind...LOL...that stuff is bad! I felt so on edge and would blow up so easily that I had to quit taking it so my kids wouldn't end up being scared of me. Of course along with the phentermine I was prescribed a diuretic daily and I didn't even realize how important water was...so basically...I didn't eat, I didn't drink water, I was cranky, nervous, agitated and when i did eat it was junk. My dh said he felt like he was living with a speed junkie cause the meds gave me all the side effects of it. Man am I glad i got smart about that stuff!

This woe is the only one I've been able to find that actually works and doesn't make me feel like crap!
Sponsored Links