View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-04, 11:17

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default No excuse to start eatin right

I came back to the forum after 2 days of feeling down, this morning I thought I will start my diet even do I will have to eat this sugar drink by Monday, like “Bondie” said to me, start eating right anyway.

Knowing myself is the most important thing for me; I could see how I JUMPED to eat anything and everything possible to be out of Ketosis, almost as a fight to gain weight. I saw how the mood, the sugar in the blood makes me so unstable, JUST IN TWO DAYS, I am not a pro in this diet as you could imagine, but by the feeling of last week, the taste of getting in ketosis made me stop the cravings and feel some how less moody. But my personality is very aggressive and when the doctor said jump out of ketosis I just ATE THE WORLD… I got myself stomach pain by the amout of sugar, yesterday I rested and today a am back to start eating well. I surprise myself how if someone tells me “you can eat sugar”, I go and literally “do my job”, as a homework. Ji ji. But like someone wrote to me, This is not an excuse to start eating right, until Monday.

Anyway, I am very VERY happy someone wrote to me back, I am a very lonesome person, I have spend so many years just by myself recovering from other problems in my life, and coming back to this site made me feel someone is in this road with me.

thak you very much.
thak you.