View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-04, 11:09

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning....fighting day two of a horrible sinus/tension headache. The kind that won't respond to anything I was hoping to workout this afternoon but unless this really backs off there is no way. Everyone I know is having similar issues so definately something in the air. I had a fairly good food day, my appetite was more under control.

Bawdy - LOL ..Dawn was responding to me on the fat migration I had made a comment that the last fat roll on my back was looking rather deformed as was wondering if it was going to migrate or what? Not sure where it would go...

Elaine - I agree with bawdy, there are no forbidden foods and I think everyone has to find that balance that works for them. I eat low carb cereal for breakfast almost everyday now even though most would consider it a frankenfood. I just cannot eat eggs everyday. I look it at like this, it is low calorie (under 300), it has 25-30 grams of protein, and it is very filling. Remember, it all about health, wieghtloss is secondary

Wendy - I applaud you! It is very hard to do cardio two days in a row. For me, I need a day to recover so I alternate my yoga/abs with cardio. I think that is also why I tend to workout longer.....45 mintues 3 times a week vice 20 minutes 5-6 times a week. Congrats on the loss!!

Eight - I use liquid splenda which doesn't have an aftertaste like the powdered splenda does. I bought it online but the company is temporarily out. I will let you know when they start selling it again if you like. It is good stuff and 0 carbs as there are no fillers. I use it in my coffee and baking which really reduces the carbs.

Dawn - WTG on the loose clothes! It is always a good feeling when people notice our weightloss

Have a great day !!