View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-04, 09:54

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Bawdy-Isn't it bizarre how random our weights really seem to be? Of course from bad eating we will eventually get larger, but eating off-plan often causes losses the next day, where eating strict can cause stalls. It just doesn't really make much sense. You should definitely write the "Alcoholic Girl Scout Diet" book, though. I am certain it would be a best seller

Elaine-Good to hear you have the okay to move forward. You say that you can never seem to stick to a weight loss plan. I wonder if maybe you just haven't found the right one yet. What have you tried?

Dawn-That's awesome about all the encouraging comments and the clothes not hurting anymore!

Carrie-I don't really notice a strange taste in Splenda, but I have decided to cut it out completely from my diet. I seem to be very sensitive to it, b/c it makes me want to eat sweet things (even if just sweetened artificially) all day long. I read something somewhere about people saying they thought it caused them to breakout, another reason why I've cut it out (my face is a mess). It will only be a matter of time till you see those 150's. I remember how long I was stuck in the 160's. I thought I was permanently in that range forever. Once I finally broke through, I breezed through the 150's. Maybe you'll find the same