View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-04, 07:38

Plan: my own lc
Stats: 211/155/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 79%

Good morning

So glad it's Sat. Fri did not start well at work. Since I only work 1 1/2 days a week, the other office lady seems to save up post-it notes of everything that I have done wrong and leave them all over my computer screen. Makes me feel that I cant do anything right there. If I didnt need to work to pay for my horse expenses, I would quit, but I keep telling myself that I love my horse more than I dislike my job.

I was so excited for about 1 minute this morning. Stepped on the scale to see 161 and when I restepped on to verify, there it was, popped back up to 162. Three more times. Oh well, if I saw it once, I will see it again someday.

Noticed something new yesterday. I can feel the back of my bra against my rib cage from middle back to under my arms. When I feel with my fingers, I can still feel a layer of fat, but I can feel ribs under there. I dont remember ever feeling this before???? I think I am more aware of body changes this time. Maybe because I have focused more on a total lifestyle change, more health awareness, not just a number on the scale. I know that I have learned a lot more about nutrition than I ever expected.

Question-can anyone else pick up the funny taste of Splenda? Not that it is bad, I can just tell if it is sweetened that way.

Funny/cute- The local store here had DaVinci Eggnog syrup on clearance for 99cents and I picked up two bottles thinking I would use them sometime next winter for holiday stuff. DS discovered them in cupboard and has been making "eggnog" with milk, syrup, and cinnamon. No wonder the milk has been disappearing.

Well, this is turning into a book. Have to go boil 3 doz eggs for kids to dye today. We are doing Easter dinner today instead of tomorrow as DH is flying to TN and DD is going to fiance's parents.

Love, Carrie