View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-04, 05:44

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Good morning! How's everyone today?

I'm getting busier and busier at work, so I might not be posting as much. Yesterday went well for me. We did have Chinese for dinner, but I didn't get home until after 7:00, and the thought of cooking dinner and not having it done until after 8:00 was not pleasant. No alcohol last night, though.

It's a beautiful sunny day here today, with temps around 50. I'll probably take the dog for a nice walk later. It's still way too early in the year to think about the garden. They say to wait until almost Memorial Day before planting. We did nothing in the gardens last year (because of my broken back) so there's a lot to do now.

Today is also the day that I call the hotel and airlines to see if we'll lose money if we postpone the vacation. I'm not thrilled we have to do this, but I'm not broken up over it either. Life happens. It just wasn't in the cards. I have 7 weeks of vacation saved up, and have to take at least 4 of those weeks before the end of the year or I lose them. I'll probably end up taking a week and just stay at home. Like the week before Memorial Day so I can get the gardens started.

BTW, when I say "gardens" I don't mean anything elaborate. Just the foundation plantings and one long flower garden that is filled with hostas and day lilies. I plan to re-do most of the back of the house, though. I have 2 honeysuckle bushes that I like, but they got destroyed by some heavy snows last winter (a year ago). We're taking them out this year and replacing them with some nice shade plants. Low- or no-maintenance is what I like.

OK, enough chit-chat for now. See you all later!

Dawn, there's a link around here somewhere about fat migration. It really does migrate. I'll see if I can find it.

Yup, here it is: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...light=migration