View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 19:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/157/125 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:prob a lot
Progress: 20%
Unhappy You were exactly like the stats i am now... can u help me??

Hi there, here is my story...and i hope you can help me!!...In 7th grade, i was the fattest girl in my class at a weight of 168 lbs...then i decided to do a low fat diet plus exercising 3 times a day, my energy had gone so high i went down to a low 130, but i was barely eating, then when i got back to cheating and i mantained a weight, i stayed at a permanent weight of 145 for 5 years straight through pre-high and high school, and i met a guy last summer of 03', after graduating months before, and i started gaining weight dramatically...now im at 165, my old weight as a fat 7th grade girl, only now im grown up!!! im 19 years old, going on 20 on september 16th, (and we share a bday a few days apart too ) and i was wondering, i recently purchased some low carb foods and im ready to start this new atkins diet, and i notice ure stats are like mine, u were around my same weight i am now, before u lost, and u are at my goal weight which is 125 lbs, ure not old, but young like me, and u did it fine, also ure before picture, is how i look, a chubby face and chubby arms and waist, but still have outer beauty and am capable, i saw ure after pic, and it reminded me of how i felt when i lost my weight in 7th grade, and kept it off, and could fit into cute clothes...can u please help me??? since ure almost exactly like me!!!...because i think i gained my weight back from emotional reasons as well, and because i was with a guy which didnt do anything good for my self esteem...im confident i can do it, but what i wanna know is how u lost ure weight in the beginning...because a lot of atkins dieters i know, dont exercise and lose the weight...did u lose the weight by exercise, or did u just strictly diet with low carb, how was ure plan when u first started in september? (i think thats when u said u started)...the reason y i wanna know, is because our bodies r almost identical and we share the same age by a few days apart, and i wanna be committed...and im pleading for your support on this low carb thing!!! please help me! i already got the splenda, carb countdown red.fat milk, diet soda 0 carb, steak, eggs, bacon, and hamburger...pretty much everything that can be allowed, but i wanna know what a typical month was for u each day and how many times u ate, so i know what i should do, i really need this, ive become so depressed. Thank you for reading this email out of concern and please respond at your most convienent availability...Thank you!!! and im very proud of your weight loss, and u r truly beautiful and deserve all the congrats u can get!!!
Sincerely.
Gisell, from daytona beach, florida