View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 13:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/187/135 Female 5'4"
BF:Too much!
Progress: 16%
Default I cheat every day and still lose

Hi there everyone. I'm 19 years old and I have lost about 50 pounds on Atkins since September '03. I am done losing weight, but I still try to avoid white flour and sugar. So, here's the deal: I have been cheating like crazy, yet I still lose weight. Here's what I mean: breakfast: approx 1 cup of Raisin Bran Crunch cereal with about 1 cup Carb Countdown milk. Lunch: bowl of broccoli cheese soup from Panera (where I work) with a piece of french bread. Dinner: pizza with salad. Dessert: Atkins ice cream. OK, so this is usually what I eat and I know it's not very heathy...but I don't understand why I keep losing. So, I thought I would ask yall what you thought of my theory: I gained those 50 extra pounds over the span of 8 months to 1 year because I was overeating due to emotional reasons. So, I used Atkins to lose the weight, and now I can go back to eating like a "normal teenager." I don't overeat anymore even though I don't always eat the healthiest foods possible. I lost 5 pounds within the past two weeks or so without trying...I'm down to 120 pounds now and I think I look healthy. Is this good? Bad? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Leigh
Sponsored Links