View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 10:43

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning My appetite was way out of control yesterday, won't post my menu as I don't care to re-live it Didn't cheat but I know my calories were easily over 2000. I did workout last night, did my 45 minutes of cardio but I found out something that really suprised me. The elliptical machine I use defaults to number of strides which by the time I am done is in the 5000+ range. Last night I decided to see what the actual distance is and it was 4 miles! That equates to about 11 minutes per mile.

Wendy - Like Bawdy, I will support you no matter what plan you are on I think you are doing awesome on your cardio and remember I didn't start out at 45 minutes. It has only been about 2 full months since my return to the gym and when I first started I set small goals. I would say to myself if I do 20 minutes great but will be happy with 15. The only thing I always did was set the time on the machine for 45 minutes so that if I was feeling good I always had the option to do more if I felt I could do it and before I knew it I was up to 45 minutes. In just the past two weeks I have gone from a 4 incline to 8 and from 3 on resistance to 5.

Elaine - I cracked up about your itty bitty exercise Sounds exactly like something I would do...just be very careful ok? So glad you are feeling better.

Dawn - We are glad you found our little group too I will send woosh fairy prayers your way.

Orang - You menus are looking good How is things with your granddaughter?

Kat - I think we all have tendency to eat like that when things are very stressful. Hope you feel better soon

Here is a question for those familar with fat migration (Orang, I know you are ) I noticed in the mirror that what is left of the roll of fat on my back is looking rather wierd..almost deformed Does this mean that it could be getting ready to migrate? Also been thinking about why I am not seeming to really lose much and thinking that the BCPs could be the culprit? I remember when I went off them last June and seemed to lose more that month that any other since LCing. It will be interesting to see what happens.