View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 09:14

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

I'm back again I feel very invigorated right now from my workout. I am so proud of myself for doing 15 whole minutes straight on the most evil of all machines ever....the treadmill!!! After 10 minutes, it wasn't even that bad (gasp). I could have gone longer if needed. I feel very motivated right now about exercising, even if it is just for 20 minutes at a time. It doesn't sound like much, but for being REAL cardio, this is huge for me, especially to have stuck to it for so long.

Elaine-It's good to see you post, and you seem very motivated to get back to normal again

Bawdy-

Kat-It is sooo hard for me too to eat ideally, unless I plan ahead. I hope it is something that at some point I will conquer and actually begin to listen to what my body needs, but for now, I guess I just make a plan and stick to it. Stress eating is also very challenging, especially since many of us have always turned to food to comfort us during the crazy times! The best thing I've found is not to keep anything tempting in the house. I also try to distract myself with other things, usually the best being picking up the phone and venting to someone about what's going on. And you can always vent here

Dawn-Sometimes just maintaining is a huge accomplishment in itself, especially when you have other things going on. Sounds like you are ready to shift your focus again. Good luck!