#10   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 08:40
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

HI all...

I love that we have this little group... honestly.... to be able to jot in here, and share whats working, whats not, scream for has really become an important source of support, encouragement and resources for me since beginning this nearly 4 months ago.

My body seems to be settling down a little bit with my blood glucose readings..yeah.. had my lowest reading last night, since removing the insulin from my repitoire of meds! And they are beginning to be more consistant... which is much better.. I was getting a little bit worried,even tho my mind was telling me to take it slow..let my body adjust..seeing the numbers creep up a bit was worrisome.

So.. at least thru all of this, I haven't GAINED any weight.. have maintained the 219-220 where I seem to be sitting at for the last 3 weeks.

Ok, that was my positive 'spin' on the weight......now... the honest spin: I HATE that the scales dont move for me. BLEH. ARGH. GROAN.

I am hoping that now that things seem to be settling into a little more of a healing pattern, that the wieght will come off. AND I know I have got to get back to at least walking some..

Anyways..just realized I had typed this about 20 minutes ago, and got sidetracked, I sure would have been irked if I had thought I had submitted this reply and clicked the big ol' X outta here.. LOL..

Have a Super Friday!