View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-04, 07:47

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Good morning all.
I'm reading all these posts about staying on plan and yours truly gave into a craving but tried to make it as healthy as possible. I was craving french fries so I bought a small bag of plain frozen shoestring fries and baked a few, had them with lunch. That was perfect. I enjoyed them completely.

Will weigh again this weekend, not really concentrating on anything right now as I am getting back to eating normal meals and am trying to make sure I get enough protein for healing.

I'm still a little fatigued during the day. I have my post op appt this aft. I have been driving and have had no pain or discomfort from the seatbelt or stepping on the brake. Yesterday I went to the bank and post office and then came home and slept an hour and a half!
I have actually done a little itty bitty weight training (2-4 lbs) in a sitting position , just to get my muscles moving again (don't tell my doc ), the rest of exercise is just a little walking, going up and down stairs to do small loads of laundry across the way, a little straightening in the kitchen, etc.I will need all six weeks just to start feeling human again.

Hi to all and sorry I am not more post-specific.
Elaine