View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-08-04, 13:24

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Default feel weak and weary

I don't understand why this happens to me. Everyone else I talk to has bounds of energy doing low carb.
I feel weak, like deep in my body. In my legs mostly, but also my arms. It's almost a feeling like when you are starving and your body has zero energy!
I also work out 5-6 times a week, cardio and weight training every other day.
I eat A LOT compared to most people, I'm always hungry it seems. And I do get my veggies in. This happened last time I did low carb and it went away when I switched to the Body For Life way of eating. I decided to do low carb again to jump start weight loss (can't seem to get the scale to budge!) but it still hasn't moved much. I've been low carbing for 5 or 6 weeks this time around. What is the problem? Does anybody else have this feeling in their body?
I'm not sure exactly how many carbs I take in but I eat good foods and the only carbs are veggies, cream, cheese, etc. I usually have a low carb tortilla (or two) a day. I do eat some splenda every day and usually a diet soda or two. The weariness usually hits me full force between breakfast and lunch, even though I have a snack between. It seems to go away for awhile after I eat.
ughh...
any suggestions?
Sheri
Sponsored Links