View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Apr-08-04, 13:17

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Ellie, I'm not trying to get the calories that low, it just turns out that way. Today they might get a little higher. For some reason the food isn't sticking with me today. I guess we all have off days.

My tan is coming along, but very slowly. This is my fourth week, and I'm really only starting to show. I've been at the maximum time for last week and this week, so I don't know why I'm not browner. I use an accelerator called "Mata Hari" in the shade "Sexy Tan." I'm quite disappointed, since the tube cost $35! I'd switch, but I have so much money invested in this one, I don't want to have to spend just as much on another brand.

Anyway, it looks like my vacation might get postponed again after all. DH is up to his eyeballs in work, and some major things came up this week at work for me as well. A key person that I will be working very closely with who is based in California will be coming here for a 3-day visit the week I'm gone. Someone can fill in for me, but I hate to miss the opportunity to put a face to a name (and for her to do the same). We'll see. We'll make our decision by the weekend at the latest.
BTW, the suit is cute!

Unity, have you had a consultation yet regarding the BR? The reason I ask is that a friend of mine asked her doctor for a referral to the surgeon, and the soonest he can fit her in for a consultation is the end of June and told her not to expect to have the surgery done before Fall.