#12   ^
Old Sun, Nov-04-01, 12:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/194/130
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the compliment!! Very sweet. With regard to private messaging, I think the reason we can't access it is because we're still "new members". I believe that once we become "registered members" (after a certain # of posts, not sure), we can send private messages. However, if you'd like, you can send me an instant message via MSN messenger. Just look on my profile. And you can add me to your buddy list, that way we can chat whenever we're both on!!

Oh BTW, my brother to my left used to have a weight problem too. He was always heavy growing up and all throughout school. He has since lost the weight and started working out. Now he's a workout buff!! Only 3% body fat....yikes! He was even featured in a full-color ad in the Free press!! He's also a part-time model. So he helps me to keep focused and motivated. But no matter how much I gain, he always tells me how beautiful I am....isn't that sweet?!?! I hope you have loved ones who are just as supportive and encouraging.

GrrlPwer...I didn't forget about u!! Thank you as well for the compliment (I think I've gotten more compliments via this forum than ever before!!). You are also beautiful. Keep that smile on your face and happy LCing!!

Angie