View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 16:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'5.5
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks so much for everybody's support!

Dr. Phil seems interesting, so I'll have to check out his book. I love Oprah..hehehe, so I watched him in the beginning. On issues like this, I think his directness would really help. CarynLucy, that's great that exercise excites you now! It's funny because sometimes I really dread doing exercise, but once I'm done I feel Wonderful and think "why don't I do this more often?" lol..gotta love endorphins.

Valerie, Friday, and Laree - Thank you for having the courage and openness to share your stories with me I don't feel as weird now..lol. I've always had problems with negative self talk...and I can relate to issues of sexual abuse and harrassment. I've been through therapy too and I feel I am much healthier now, but this issue is being stubborn..hehe I grew up a chubby child then became anorexic...got thin, then freaked out at attention and started bingeing which led to bulimia. (reason i went to therapy) So I understand exactly what you all are talking about. It feels good to talk about all this, so thanks for listening and letting me talk away.

Laree, that's cool that you have pottery as an outlet. My mom throws (right word? hehe) pottery sometimes and has taken several classes in it. She says working with clay is one of the most therapeutic things to do. I'd like to take a class myself. Do you have any pictures of your pieces any where? I'd love to see them....gonna head to your gallery to see..hehe