View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 11:41

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Thanks for the article, Alli. It wasn't a really loud popping, though, like the article describes. And it didn't hurt or anything.

I agree...if you're having low blood sugar symptoms eating more and smaller meals does help. I have gotten to where I can eat 3 meals a day and I'm usually fine...but in the beginning I just grazed throughout the day. It did help.

Hi, fracture...yes...I checked my INR after making the op. It's 2.7, which is about where it should be. It's supposed to be at 2.5 for me. I've had a lot of trouble getting it up there and am glad to see it's there. Yes...I was a bit concerned about it being that too...especially last night. I was supposed to have checked it Sunday, but only had one cuvette left and am having problems with insurance paying for any more...so waited. Not a good idea, but everything is okay in that respect. Thanks for asking.

It sounds like so far the consensus is that it was a low blood sugar reaction, which is what I thought. This is a good thing, as I know how to deal with that.