View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 10:55
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

It kind of sounds like I would go through with low blood sugar.

First I would feel a little light headed. My speech would be slurred and I would sound liek I have been drinking. I would also become a little confused. Then I would get very nausiated, to the point of trying to throw up. Laying down helped, but of course I needed food. The problem was I didn't have the energy or state of being to get up and get food

I've learned that making sure I eat really helps. Also if I watch my carbs much mroe carefully it helps. I've found I just can't have refined sugar, no matter what plan I'm on.

Rozie. You might try eating 6 small meals in the day instead of 3 large ones. don't let long go without having some kind of food in your tummy. Also make sure you are getting enough calories. It could occasionaly be a case of ketosis is supressing your appatite, but your body is demanding more. Have some healthy carbs like veggies and some protien to see if that helps. Also make sure to never have carbs alone without fat and fiber to slow the absorbtion and insulin reaction.