View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Nov-03-01, 20:20
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/194/130
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi Sabrina....I tried to send you a private message also, but I wasn't able to for some reason. I live in Sterling Heights. I don't have any children (I'm still single), but when I do I wanna be a hot "momma" too!! lol
I realize that I'm not just a hop, skip and a jump away from you, but who knows, maybe one day we can do lunch and laugh at all those miserable days we tried every diet imaginable! (Of course we'll both be much happier and healther then due to our new WOL .)
Oh, to answer both yours and Sharon's question, if you want to see my pic, here's a site where you can see it: www.angelicious77.freeservers.com
The pic on top is me at 130 lbs (my goal), and the one below it is me this past summer with 2 of my 3 brothers. As you can see in the more recent pic, I really do carry my weight well (that and half my lower half is hiding behind my brother!!). I've since gained some weight, due to the low-fat or practically no-fat diet I was on and just couldn't stick to .
Anyway, I just wanna say to hang in there and keep a smile on your face. You can do it....we all can. And don't get discouraged. We will be there for each other!!

Take care and God bless,
Angie