View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/146/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 35%

I too have had at least 4 episodes of low blood sugar reactions. Mine however have the following symptoms: shakiness (hands and body), heart pounding, inability to concentrate, nausea, dizziness. If you had low blood sugar prior to LC'ing it may be a good indicator that you waited too long to eat. As far as the blood pressure, from what I've been told is that when you hear a pop in one of your ears, (kinda sounds like only one ear is working) it's because your blood pressure has gone up. Since my reactions, I've had to be cautious in the amount of time that passes between meals. However, isn't this way of eating supposed to stabilize blood sugar level? And what's the correlation to possible diabetes? Wish I could answer more of your questions, but I'm confused about all of this too. When I went to the doctor a few months back he took a blood test (non fasting) around 4:00pm....I had eaten lunch at 12:00 and my results from the test stated that my glucose level was at 70. So, I'm also baffeled by all this.