View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 08:37
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Paris...Take some deep breaths.. accept that you are cranky.. ( lol.. do I sound like a new age guru?)

Actually, I don't deal w/TOM anymore, havent for years.. and never really had mood issues w/that time, when I did.. but I can relate to the crankiness that I get when my sugars are whacked.. and I have found that being nice to myself, pampering myself, taking some mini breaks during the attitude crunch, and does help.

Renee-enjoy the time w/ your mom!! I tend to lean to your observation, that the shifts in who we are to each other, is probably more pronounced among women to women relationships, because we are so relationship oriented, men are activity oriented. (for the most part!)

Unity-sleep well! Congrats on your weight loss!

Same to you Michelle-awesome.. I cant wait to see my scales under that 200 marker!

Robin-what a combo..dentist and the gym.. new fitness program you have going there?

Bawdy-thanks for sharing that excerpt, it was very well written, and really pinpoints that whole issue! Kind of a 'ahhh...haaa..' as you read it thing.

Elaine-I use charter cable..but I have used bellsouth dsl in the past, currently I have a cable package that includes my internet, so that is why I went w/ them, one bill, thats all ( feel like a insurance company commercial...!)

Dawn-keep up the good work...after your body calms down..expect a whoosh fairy soon!

( giggles.. ) oh..wait, that last one was for me... I needed the pep talk!

Kudos, hugs, and hellos to everyone!

Love and Laughter,
Dawn