View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Apr-06-04, 19:19

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 333/199.8/172 Female 5'8"
BF:??/39.0/25
Progress: 83%

I suggest you try some experiments to see what will work for you. I really think this hits all of us at one time or another. Based on my experience, as you lose weight, you do need to cut back on how much you eat. Do your experiment for several days, maybe up to 2 weeks in a row to see how it improves things for you.

If you aren't exercising, then you need to do some, preferably a little cardio and a little strength training.

Some things to try:

- change your food intake - increase fiber, decrease calories, adjust the percentages of fat/protein/carbs.
- increase exercise - more cardio, moderate resistance training (for weight lifting - do more reps rather than constantly increasing the weights)
- change when you eat - eat 5-6 small meals per day, eat breakfast if you aren't
- cut out most, if not all, SF treats and processed foods (lc bars, SF ice cream, etc.)

I struggled with this all winter but have finally found a plan that really works for me. I've been eating salads (romaine lettuce) for both lunch and dinner, with some meat (chicken or roast beef) in them. I eat Keto lc oatmeal for breakfast with a splash of DaVinci SF syrup and a cut up strawberry mixed in.

Good luck!