View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Nov-03-01, 07:30

Plan: Atkins/ Modified BFL
Stats: 212/174/23
BF:
Progress: 40%

LC~

I might have missed your saying so, somewhere,...but when you stalled, was it due to any cheating at all?...or were you still strict with your regimen?

I find, like you...I'm probably one of the slowest loosers on this board. And yet, it's not like I don't have that much to loose, so I can't use that argument. However, I know that when I stall it's from having a few too many pieces of low carb chocolate; too many nuts; alot of cheese,hidden carbs...that might in actuality bring my levels up more toward 34-40 carbs/day vs. the ol' 20-25.

For example the last couple of days, I cut back the cheese and had no chocolate..dropped 2 lbs...whereas I'd held it for 2 weeks. So I'm wondering if your stall was due to any relaxation of the program? ... Like I'm hoping mine is LOL.

Missydog and Homey...I also know how you feel We don't like to see that scale fluctuate, and it really is easy to think of this as a diet, once again. I find myself slightly worried when I think, I'll never have this again or that...I don't know if I will ever be able to think of multigrain bread, potatoes, or a real dessert as completely forbidden...I do think however, they will never be the main focus of my food choices, and that I'll know how to handle my next few meals should I choose to stray.

I also am realistic in the sense that once we have this all figured out...and it's ours, we claim it...something new will come along and be the next rage...with new studies, and new research...so while it is my wol...now...who knows what the next 10 years will bring. An open mind is a good thing. (sorry had a Martha Stewart moment there, it's the interior designer in me _