View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-06-04, 13:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/171/165 Female 5 ft. 8 in.
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default Let me introduce myself

Well I am new here, but not to this WOE. I have been doing Atkins since Oct. of 2003 and have lost 39 pounds since. I am a 32 yr old SAHM to two wonderful children ages 7 & 3. I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life and have always needed to watch what I ate. Not that I did. I got to an all time high of 210 last summer and was tired of being fat. I had tried every diet under the sun and would lose only to gain it right back. I took Metabolife 5 years ago and lost 53 pounds but have a heart murmur now from taking it. I tried walking, lowfat, low cal., but nothing worked. I never tried Atkins because I just knew I couldnt do it. I was a potatoes and bread girl and it showed. My mother in law had tried atkins before so I borrowed her book and decided that something had to be done. I began this journey and I have loved it ever since. I am no longer just the sahm that let herself go, I am a young, energetic, wife and mother and I am back. I feel like my husband has his girlfriend back and that is how I feel. I have 6 pounds to go till I hit goal and will see where it goes from there. I was wearing a tight 18 and XXL shirts and I am now wearing a 12 and large shirts. I am anxious about being a member and look forward to being here.

Michelle
Sponsored Links