Thread: happy post
View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Apr-06-04, 12:47

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/165/135 Female 5ft4
BF:
Progress: 54%

yea! i'm so glad others feel the same way!

i was to the point a couple of weeks ago(god has been good and i haven't gained my weight back) that i was such a carb addict i HAD to have some form of candy or sugar in my purse at ALL times and i would like spontaneously combust if i didn't give myself a dose or two sometimes. and now i still have the cravings, but they pretty much go away after i eat something with protein or drink water. i haven't lost anything in quite some time, but i'm just happy not to be thinking about FOOD all the time, and i actually got PICKED UP at a restraunt last friday, and so i'm not too worried about how i look at the moment, because for the first time in YEARS this cute guy asked for my phone number and i was flabbergasted!! i was like, well, guess i can't look TOO bad, if the cute waiter is hitting on me. and he hasn't called, but i don't really care (i don't drink, i told him so, and that's probably why he hasn't called but i don't care one bit because i don't want to go out with someone who gets smashed) because if a guy is hitting on me then i can't look TOO bad. i keep reminding myself that when i'm feeling bad (i even threw a chunk of bread away today when i was STARVING and it was the closest thing nearby!) and oops -- i'm rambling, hope ya'll are having a GREAT LC week!!