View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-06-04, 09:19

Plan: Animal-based/IF
Stats: 252/215.6/130 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 30%
Default Not-so-sore Muscles

Let me share this story with you and perhaps you can give me some feedback.

My son was unemployed for about 4 years (he's 24). He was lethargic and only wanted to stay home and play computer games and watch TV. Then last year I started low-carbing. 4 months ago when my son saw the progress I made, he decided to low-carb with me. He's since lost at least 25 pounds, but most importantly, he's lost his lethargy. About 1 month ago he actively started looking for work (all variables being the same except for the diet, as in no extra pressure from me, no increase in nagging, etc.). Friday, of last week, he walked into a place looking for unskilled labour. He was hired on the spot and worked all day Friday. He worked all day Monday as well lifting heavy items, bending, standing, etc. This morning as we drove to the public transit train station heading for work he makes the following comment,

"Mom thank you for suggesting this diet to me. I've worked so hard the past few days doing things that I haven't done before and yet none of my muscles are sore. I attribute this to the diet I am on."

I felt so good hearing this and also hearing that he feels so good about himself.

Any comments on this?
Sponsored Links