View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Nov-02-01, 18:35

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%
Default Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Once again, LC, you've given me the additional pick me up that I needed.

All frustrated this morning because I somehow gained a pound and a half of water weight overnight. And this morning I was going to change my stats to reflect the half pound drop in weight that I have been showing for about a week. Grrrrrrr

Of course, I did the mantra: Keep up the good work, it's only water weight, probably due to my cycle, I am feeling so healthy, I've come a long way, etc, etc, ad nauseum. But it doesn't change the disappointment that it's not going as fast as I want.

Soooooo, it is wonderful to get on the forum and be reminded that others have been here and done it before me and who are willing to share the wisdom of time (lots of it ) and experience.

Please keep writing and sharing.

BTW, what is your take on AS? I try to keep it to an absolute minimum but I sometimes make chocolate mousse (w/ 1 pkt of AS to 1/2 cup whipping cream) and lemon mousse (1 tbsp AS plus 10 drops of AS to 1 cup whipping cream) for the times when I fancy something that is sweet. Sort of my treat to eat when everyone else is eating icecream or popcorn w/ tons of butter and salt. Do you use it at all or do you stay away from it.

I would say, that little bit of AS is my only vice as I don't drink coffee, tea or alcohol and I don't do any other processed locarb bars or anything like that.