View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Apr-05-04, 14:22

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Hi everyone!

I am at 148.5 today, start day of TOM, which is where I was last month at this time. Traditionally this is my highest weight day of the month, so that is encouraging to me.

Bawdy-I'm the one who feels embarassed! Here I go and parade in here about how wonderful CAD is, convince you to change what you are doing and join me, and then give up within 3 weeks. I feel really bad about that. I really do think that CAD does work, but you have to follow the plan, and I was just being too liberal during my RM's. Rather than fixing them, I went back to what I know works, Protein Power. I think I am like you, in that I am not completely writing off CAD, but I just feel like it's not something I can handle right now. Maybe I'll try again this summer? Or maybe I'll see if I can have one CAD per week or month? I haven't decided. Right now all I know is that I need to eat cleanly, 60g of carbs, no breads or sugars till I get back to where I was. Then I can reevaluate whether or not to try it again. I think vacations and too much eating out will do damage no matter what plan you are on.

I still do feel bad, though. I think in the future I am going to keep more things to myself, b/c I don't want to mess up other people's progress.