View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Apr-05-04, 08:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/166/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 51%

I just came off of what I was considering a stall. I had been on induction for two weeks, lost some the first few days and then a standstill. I was getting frustrated so I mentioned here in the forum and the advice I got helped me get going again. One of the things that turned out to be the biggest help was to write down everything that was going in my mouth. I did it by hand because I don't always have a chance to get on fitday before I put food in me! So I kept a little tablet in my pocket so I could check and then write down what I was going to eat before I actually did it. When I did that, I found that while my carbs were in doing fine, my water intake was good, I had actually gone overboard with the protien. Realizing, of course, that we shouldn't worry too much calories during induction, I found that I was so overboard that I had surpassed the "10 x your weight" theory by almost 50%. That's alot of calories!! So I tried to stay a little closer to that calorie count and found that to be the answer. It's been slow for me to, but well worth the effort. Get yourself some pork rinds! They are great and absolutely keep me from going overboard.

Good luck. Just wait and see...those pounds will start moving any time now!